• Home

Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm back

Thank goodness that is over with! Moving house is officially the worst possible thing that anyone could ever do. Two weeks of packing does nothing but remind you how much junk you have accumulated throughout your life, and how hard it is to throw anything out.

Seriously, I might need that old hard drive. It may only be 4 gigabytes, run way too slow, and probably not even work when I finally get around to using it, but something tells me that I can't throw it out, just in case.

Another interesting fact that turned up during the move is the amount of clothes that I have. After touring for 6 months last year I have collected a minimum of 14 days worth of clothes for any conceivable season. Unfortunately I only have closet space for around a third of the
clothes so I really, really need to get rid of some of those.

So, here I am in my new house. I'm living alone for the first time in my life. It's taking some serious getting used to. For the most part I am enjoying it, but it's still strange not having anyone around to talk to at the end of the day. Then again, I can walk around naked any time I choose, so there are some upsides.

Work has been really busy lately but I finally got the new sound desk. We finally decided to go with the Digico D1 and I am stoked to have a desk that is the cream of the crop when it comes to pro-audio equipment. It's going to make my life a lot easier on shows.

Well, that's about it for me now. I'll be back and posting a lot more often now that I am settled.

0 comments:

This blog has moved to Blog.bagobonez.com. Please go there to see new posts.