• Home

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Customising the site

I've spent the last day or so getting the site redesigned a little. You can now subscribe to an RSS feed of the site or use the email subscription to receive a daily digest of any posts that I make.

I'm slowly working out the whole CSS stylesheet stuff and figuring out how I want the site to look so check back regularly to see what I come up with. Due to limitations in Blogger I haven't got categories sorted out properly as yet. You can search some basic categories from the sidebar but it doesn't really work the way that I want it to yet.

The next step is to get a calendar navigation widget added but that has a lot of editing etc that I haven't quite gotten my head around. Maybe some time over the next week or so.

0 comments:

This blog has moved to Blog.bagobonez.com. Please go there to see new posts.